Resident Services

Resident Services

Resident FAQs:

How do I add someone to my lease? 
To add someone to your lease they will first need to complete an application.  Once the application is approved your property manager will guide you through the rest of the process.

How do I remove someone from my lease?  
To remove someone from your lease both parties must sign a mutual release form and the following conditions must be met: zero balance on rental account, remaining tenant must provide proof of sufficient income & put utilities in their name.

Can I sublease my apartment?   
No, you must reside in your apartment for the entire term of the lease or terminate your lease and pay all applicable fees.

I’m going to be moving out, what do I do?   
Complete the Move Out Notice (found on Resident Services page) at least one full rental period prior to move out and submit to your property manager.

How do I pay my rent?  
GLD Management offers multiple ways to pay your rent. See options below.

Mail: PO Box 405, Gladwin, MI 48624.
Phone: (866) 289-5977

We also offer automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account or debit or credit card, visit for more information or contact your manager for further assistance.

How do I contact maintenance?   
All maintenance requests are scheduled through the property manager, please contact them so a work order can be created and work can be scheduled.

When is quiet time?       
10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.



Quick Search

Select Property by Location

- or -

Select Property Type:

Apartment Properties:

Family Housing

Senior Housing


Family is defined as any number of person(s) of any age

Rental Homes:

Single Family Home


Select Filter(s):